Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland
What You’ll Do
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- 3+ years of Product Design experience (preferably web-based SaaS)
- Ability to take ownership over the entire lifecycle of a design project from research, wireframing, and rapid prototyping, to the delivery of final high-fidelity assets
- Experience in building and maintaining cutting-edge design systems
- Commitment to a fast, self-driven, iterative approach to design
- Ability to instantly spot issues with information architecture and hierarchy
- Experience conducting usability tests to gather feedback on prototypes
- Ability to work with Product Managers to define the feature set
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Desire for a fast paced environment with people who do what they love
- Great mentoring skills
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- High growth with nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits and FSA
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- Conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.