Director of Growth Strategy
Instapage is the leader in Post-Click-Optimization™
Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of post-click experiences at scale. With over three million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction
About This Role
This role is ideal for growth marketers who want experience evaluating and influencing strategy for big-budget digital advertisers, while ultimately driving new business and growth for Instapage. You’ll use your customer acquisition expertise in paid media, landing pages, conversion rate optimization, CRM, and Instapage’s own technology, to communicate to prospects how they can benefit from our innovative software.
Our team features the brightest hands-on strategists who have a true passion for tech and digital. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with our sales team, assisting in the development of strategic opportunities pre-sale. As Director of Growth Strategy, you will be an integral part of the sales cycle. You will essentially be the needle pusher responsible for driving deals over the finish line, resulting in prospects becoming customers.
Your experience will lend a hand in crafting new approaches to our client’s conversion problems, and will directly impact Instapage’s involvement across multiple industries. This role is critical in ensuring we provide our clients with the absolute best customer experience.As our client base grows, this role will transition into a management role overseeing a team of growth strategy managers.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of the current customer experience on website/landing pages and across advertising channels of Instapage prospects in the pipeline in order to identify the highest impact optimization opportunities.
- Present strategic and tactical opportunities to drive conversion and revenue lift using a combination of Instapage and industry best practices.
- Identify and demo top performing Instapage campaigns from relevant clients facing similar challenges to the ones you’ve identified.
- Use your background and expertise to position Instapage as a thought leader in client meetings and various public appearances.
- Ensure early post-sale strategy addresses top priority goals and needs of clients across a wide range of industries and verticals, and maintain consistency with the eventual launch strategy.
- Support the handoff to the customer success team to ensure execution meets client expectations.
- Strategize and partner with Account Executives to identify key value initiatives for prospects.
- Effectively communicate how Instapage platform and products solve conversion issues, highlight both our value add and why we are the best in class.
- Create impactful written and verbal recommendations for potential clients.
- Work closely cross-departmentally to provide insight as needed, such as providing analysis on webinars, conducting conversion audits on landing pages, or speaking at events
- Minimum of 3 years experience in digital marketing, preferably digital advertising, conversion optimization, growth marketing, or customer acquisition a large B2C company.
- Comfortable consulting with executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong understanding of paid acquisition channels and their role in the purchase cycle.
- Advanced B2C background directly managing on-site optimization, acquisition, and/or conversion initiatives is a must; hands-on experience developing and executing campaign strategy to hit goals is required.
- Familiarity with common digital marketing tools, including but not limited to landing pages, A/B testing, CRM systems, website personalization, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly and comprehensively.
- Comfortable interpreting and communicating advanced performance metrics relating to digital advertising campaigns.
- Strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities — you’re always thinking about ways your experience could be better while you’re online.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours and WFH days
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Lunch and snacks/drinks every day
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Commuter Benefits and FSA
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis