Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization™. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
Instapage is looking for an Office Manager who will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties for our headquarters located in San Francisco. This position reports to the Director of Global HR.
Our ideal candidate has a creative and customer-focused mindset who is willing to go beyond the call of duty!
- Office Environment / Administrative:
- Manage daily operational projects that support a work environment where employees can thrive. This includes managing space planning, furniture, Tidiness, Vendor Coordination, and Conference Room Appearance / Functionality.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organize work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank.
- Maintain vendor relationships to control costs, drive service excellence and mitigate risks to gain increased value
- Manage invoices and billing related to office vendors.
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Stock and reorder kitchen snacks & drinks
- Support CEO as needed.
- Culture & Events:
- Organize and plan company events such as Lunches, Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, and Conference Travel.
- Manage our employees’ birthday and anniversary recognition celebrations.
- Recruiting & Onboarding Assistance:
- Plan and schedule on-site Interviews
- Manage the Candidate Experience
- New Hire Onboarding
- Help Recruiting leads with sourcing outbound candidates.
- Undergraduate Degree
- 3+ years of office administration experience.
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator
- Highly organized
- Work management and prioritization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Genuinely positive and service-minded. You love to support others and go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- An interest in the tech industry and knowledge of Instapage’s brand and story.
- Knowledge of management software such as Google Suite, Asana, and Lattice preferred.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Daily Catered Lunch
- An office, conveniently located in SOMA, with a full gym and showers
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
This role is open to local candidates only!