UX Research Coordinator
At Instapage we are creating a new category called post-click optimization to enable advertisers and marketers to maximize conversions by creating, personalizing, and optimizing post-click experiences at scale. With nearly a thousand new businesses joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform on the market.
We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity, and data-driven decision-making.
- Manage end-to-end participant recruitment for Instapage's UX research studies. (Responsibilities include: sourcing, outreach, screening, scheduling, NDA administration and incentive tracking.)
- Build and manage a functional, searchable, and scaleable customer insights database. (This will entail the collection, organization and synthesis of customer data, user feedback, and market research from sales, support, marketing, and product teams.)
- Build and manage an active customer advisory board.
- Create scaleable recruitment processes that improve outreach strategy and participant quality, and reduce study duration.
- Anticipate, identify and address possible roadblocks, and outline dependencies to better support UX research studies.
- Train new product team hires in product research processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- You have 2+ years of work experience in consulting or in an operational role in a tech company.
- You enjoy executing on complex projects, and have a track record for taking projects from conception to launch.
- You are self-motivated and action-oriented, with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- You can prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- You are able to balance project schedules with multiple and changing requirements.
- You have experience supporting research studies.
- You have experience recruiting participants for remote video-calls, in-person lab sessions, surveys, ethnographies, diary studies, and longitudinal product studies.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits and FSA
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.