Web Analytics Specialist
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale.
With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.
If working to make the largest impact on the advertising industry since Google sounds like your type of thing, come join us!
- Assist in troubleshooting tracking-related questions for our clients.
- Aid in on-boarding clients with custom and Google Analytics tracking solutions.
- Gain insights and knowledge of Google Analytics tracking and reporting capabilities.
- Help maintain, troubleshoot, and improve existing analytics client installations.
- Performing ad-hoc analytics consultancies for clients and documenting the work.
- Identifying client objectives and mapping suitable analytics solutions, ensuring that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported within Google Analytics.
- Representing the Instapage team in client meetings and presentations, providing technical analytics input.
- Assisting in educating clients on the importance of online measurement & providing best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics.
Able to communicate and write perfectly in English
Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and strong organizational skills.
Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation ability.
Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel, Google Ads, Facebook Ads
2+ years of web analytics experience and working with Google Analytics platform
Loves working in a dynamic environment alongside driven individuals.
We offer a highly motivating environment in which to work, develop, and be creative alongside our Romanian team. Our office is a 5 minute drive away from Iulius Mall, Timisoara.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Ability to make your own schedule the majority of the time.
- Work from home policy
- A bright office with a ton of perks such as access to a private gym, sauna, pool and game room.
- Office exchange program with our US and Polish teams
- Educational budget for career development
- Internal training sessions
- Full access to various tools for learning: Lynda, Skillshare, Code Academy, Treehouse
- Breakfast, coffee, tea included
- 7card/on-site massage
- Lounge area with Xbox One
- Pizza day and soup day every other week
Join an exceptional team of young people with a deep passion for success & fun!