Business Development Manager
At Instapage we are creating a new category called post-click optimization to enable advertisers and marketers to maximize conversions by creating, personalizing, and optimizing post-click experiences at scale. With nearly a thousand new businesses joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform on the market.
We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity, and data-driven decision-making.
As a Business Development Manager at Instapage, you will be part of our growing Business Development team and will be responsible for sourcing, structuring, and growing revenue generating partnerships and channel programs that create value for customers. You will help build a channel program for digital marketing agencies to expand our reach in the advertising market. You will own the relationships with partners that offer adjacent technologies, to increase attach rates, create a flywheel, and ultimately improve stickiness of our platform within the advertising and marketing stack. This position will have a significant performance-based bonus component.
- Identify opportunities for strategic, alliance, reselling, referral, and technology partnerships, build relationships, and actively track performance to a revenue-oriented metrics framework
- Build deep relationships with leading vendors in the advertising industry to expand our reach through comarketing and referral agreements
- Develop partnerships with adjacent technologies like AdTech, Marketing Automation, CRM, Call Tracking, Analytics and more, to increase marketing reach, and achieve technology stickiness
- Grow our agency channel program by recruiting agencies, enabling and onboarding them, and engaging in active pipeline and account planning, to achieve channel revenue targets
- Nurture and grow existing relationships, and convert them into revenue opportunities
- Optimize our Affiliate program by recruiting and nurturing relationships with our high-value partners
- Develop strategic analysis to size the revenue opportunity and growth potential for all partners, and prioritizing partner activities accordingly
- Build key relationships with the executive and internal leadership teams to manage internal approvals processes
- Undergraduate degree (MBA preferred)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role at an internet, marketing technology (MarTech), advertising technology (AdTech) or software as a service (SaaS) company
- 3 - 5 years of experience developing revenue generating partnerships, channel programs, referral agreements and comarketing relationships
- Proven track record of handling complex negotiations with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with SaaS, MarTech, landing page, and digital advertising industries
- Experience building partnerships and structuring contracts
- Data-driven mentality
- Self-motivated, and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits and FSA
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.