Senior UX Designer (Warsaw)
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
As our UX Designer you will be responsible for:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Have 3+ years of UX design experience building consumer-facing apps (preferably web based SaaS)
- Love to wireframe & prototype surprisingly easy user interfaces
- Instinctively understand what makes something intuitive
- Enjoy collaborating with UI designers in their creation of pixel perfect, high fidelity mockups based off your wireframes.
- Be able to instantly spot issues with information architecture and hierarchy
- Have the ability to think off the cuff to come up with a better solution
- Ability to independently design and oversee UX research studies
- Have experience conducting usability tests to gather feedback on prototypes
- Enjoy working with Product Managers to define the feature set
- Be a self-starter and internally motivated to produce high-quality work
- Be an effective communicator in describing your vision to other designers and product managers
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with people who do what they love
- Work in a real startup from the Silicon Valley where your ideas matter and where you can have real influence on our products
- Office located in city center, near the M2 metro line
- Shared equity ownership
- Office Exchange program after one year to one of our offices (San Francisco, California or Timisoara, Romania)
- Work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Yearly conference/workshop budget
- Flexible working hours
- Social room filled with snacks, fresh fruits and table football
- Multisport card, private health insurance and group life insurance
- Team lunches and breakfasts once a week
- Frequent company events