Senior Product Manager (Warsaw)
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
What you’ll do:
The Instapage team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us build one of the best marketing platforms on the planet (we're well on our way).
As a key member of Instapage’s Product Team, you’ll report directly to our Director of Product and collaborate daily with the rest of our product team.
- Work with our product, user experience, research, and marketing teams to come up with a forward-looking product strategy.
- Create preliminary design concepts with the design team and work with engineering to implement and iterate.
- Write specs and user stories, create simple wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback. Rinse and repeat.
- Develop relationships with engineers, marketers, and customer support team members to achieve goals.
- Always be improving, our work is never done.
- 3+ years hands-on product management experience
- Experience working with software engineering, product design and UX research teams
- A passion for building exceptional products that customers love
- Experience building internet technologies and saas products
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision
- Insatiable curiosity and a drive to build the right product for the right users
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Experience in adtech or martech a plus
- Experience developing analytics reporting features or data visualization tools a plus
- Work in a real startup from the Silicon Valley where your ideas matter and where you can have real influence on our products
- Office located in city center, near the M2 metro line
- Shared equity ownership
- Office Exchange program after one year to one of our offices (San Francisco, California or Timisoara, Romania)
- Work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Yearly conference/workshop budget
- Flexible working hours
- Social room filled with snacks, fresh fruits and table football
- Multisport card, private health insurance and group life insurance
- Team lunches and breakfasts once a week
- Frequent company events