Marketing Campaigns Manager
Instapage is the leader in Post-Click-Optimization™
Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of post-click experiences at scale.
With over three million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction
As the Marketing Campaigns Manager on Instapage’s Demand Generation team, you will plan, execute, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns that drive demand to generate qualified sales leads and influence pipeline. You are creative, proactive, hands-on and have the ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a very fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Develop, execute and manage ongoing inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns across a variety of product offerings, sales promotions, events, content, verticals and ABM target companies/personas
- Work with cross functional teams, including Email Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales, Product Marketing and Creative, to drive relevant content and messaging to market
- Track and analyze the results of campaigns to refine and optimize. Present results regularly and proactively to the marketing leadership team and other teams.
- Develop and manage lead flow to Sales.
- Develop the requirements and processes for lead nurturing, scoring, and creating and populating SFDC views. Manage Sales communications, and own the implementation of the campaign within Marketo and SFDC
- Work with Sales and Marketing Operations to ensure accurate data capture in SFDC Lead/Opportunity fields, train Sales on campaigns and lead follow-up requirements
- Communicate regularly and proactively with the Director of Demand Gen and sales team on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns
- Undergraduate Degree
- 5-7+ years of marketing experience in a demand generation capacity, planning and executing campaigns
- Experience marketing within a B2B, enterprise-level sales environment
- Strong track record of driving new revenue and accelerating pipeline
- Strong skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Strong ability to multitask while keeping priorities in the proper order
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to details
- Strong team player with high energy and positive “can do” attitude
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Daily Catered Lunch
- A bright office, conveniently located in the heart of SOMA.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
This role is open to local candidates only!