Director of Product Marketing
Instapage is the leader in Post-Click-Optimization™
Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of post-click experiences at scale. With over three million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead and own our corporate messaging, product launches, market research, and sales and partner enablement. You will manage a growing team of exceptionally talented marketing professionals. In this strategic role, you will create the Instapage product and solution narratives by developing a deep understanding of the product, customers, and partners. You will work closely with the Product, Sales, Success, Business Development, and other marketing teams to craft a unified market presence, drive revenue, and measurably increase the share of market and mind.
- Strategy: Develop and deliver product marketing strategies for the Instapage platform and suite of products.
- Team Management: Set the vision for, manage, and mentor a team of highly driven product marketing professionals.
- Messaging: Collaborate with the executive team to craft the narrative for our category, platform, and solutions across different verticals and industries. Develop and iterate corporate, product, and competitive messaging and positioning.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence: Develop a body of research and data-driven insights that derives from a deep understanding of the market, competition, customers, partners, and the platform. Develop compelling competitive positioning for the Instapage platform.
- Content Creation: Work with a team of designers and copywriters to create compelling content for the various personas, use cases, verticals, and products.
- Customer Marketing: Develop customer journey maps and buyer personas for all of our target markets and align key messages to target audiences within those journeys. Serve as the voice of the customer to the internal product-focused teams to reinforce solving customer challenges.
- Product Launches & GTM: Take new products and messages to the market. Collaborate with the Executive, Product, Sales, Support, and other marketing teams to build go-to-market strategies for Instapage products and services.
- Sales and Partner Enablement: Build partner tools like playbooks, qualification guides, objection handling, ROI calculators, competitive kill sheets, and FAQs. Actively support the sales and business development teams with training and deal support to help close customer and partner deals.
- Pricing: Monitor market trends to ensure competitive pricing. Identify opportunities to update pricing and create new product and services bundles.
- Demand Gen Support: Support the Demand Gen team with marketing content to drive demand and generate leads.
- Support for Customer and Partner Success: Work closely with the Customer and Partner Success teams to develop enablement and training materials.
- 3 - 5 years in a Director of Product or Solution Marketing role in a software/SaaS company
- Experience managing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a technical field
- Demonstrated record of launching successful products
- Proven track record of building marketing collateral
- Experience marketing products to different markets across multiple buyers and influencers
- Deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journey maps, personas, messaging, and positioning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing, and advertising
- Ability to identify, set up, and use modern marketing tools
- Ability to meet fast deadlines with quick turnarounds
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
- Must be familiar with digital marketing programs like Google Ads, paid social, retargeting, webinars, and digital advertising
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in the Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours and WFH days
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Lunch and snacks/drinks every day
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Commuter Benefits and FSA
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.