Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland
What You’ll Do
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Have 2+ years of UX design experience building consumer-facing apps (preferably web based SaaS) or a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Visual Communications, Product Design, Industrial Design, Human Computer Interaction or related degree.
- Love to wireframe & prototype surprisingly easy user interfaces
- Instinctively understand what makes something intuitive
- Enjoy collaborating with UI designers in their creation of pixel perfect, high fidelity mockups based off your wireframes.
- Be able to instantly spot issues with information architecture and hierarchy
- Have the ability to think off the cuff to come up with a better solution
- Have experience conducting usability tests to gather feedback on prototypes
- Enjoy working with Product Managers to define the feature set
- Be a self-starter and internally motivated to produce high-quality work
- Be an effective communicator in describing your vision to other designers and product managers
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with people who do what they love
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits and FSA
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- Conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.