Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland. This position will require you to be in or around San Francisco and to work on-site at our SOMA office.
What you'll do
Instapage is looking for a motivated UX researcher to help us build one of the best marketing platforms on the planet (we're well on our way). As a member of Instapage’s UX Research Team, you’ll report directly to our Director of User Research and collaborate daily with our product team. Responsibilities will also entail, but not be limited to:
- Working with our Director of User Research to create a forward-looking product research strategy. Designing and executing research plans for specific product units against that strategy.
- Working with product managers, researchers, designers and engineers to assess project needs and building, driving, and managing research plans and experiments that support their objectives.
- Working closely with other researchers and data analysts to integrate qualitative research methods with ongoing quantitative research.
- Regularly formulating and testing hypotheses against data and customer feedback.
- Graduate degree in social sciences, HCI, psychology, user experience research, or equivalent field.
- 2+ years of hands-on, post-academic UX research experience.
- Experience working with product management, design and UX research teams.
- In-depth understanding of qualitative research methods.
- In-depth understanding of quantitative research methods.
- Ability to reason/problem-solve from first-principles.
- Deep understanding of the different cognitive biases and systems that shape human judgments and decisions.
- Insatiable curiosity and a drive to build an exceptional product for the right users.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to balance project schedules with multiple and changing requirements.
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and research/experimental rationale to product and company stakeholders.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits and FSA
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.