Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
- Developing new features in Typescript + Angular + ngrx
- Doing code reviews of other developers pull requests
- Taking part in many brainstorms on architecture of new modules and products
- Developing new features in Typescript + Angular + ES6
- Understanding of modern JS design patterns
- Understanding of RxJS, Experience in TDD
- Ability to write modular apps, node.js + express + mongoose
- Experience in SCRUM workflow
- Good knowledge of English (you will be working with our team from the USA, Romania on a daily basis + documentation)
- Fluent Polish is a must!
- Can write high quality code
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in Instapage's office in Białystok/Poland on a regular basis.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Extremely competitive salary
- Shared equity ownership (that’s right, you will own a part of the company)
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly conference / workshop budget for ongoing education
- United States (San Francisco, California) Exchange Program After One Year
- Awesome working conditions: you'll be working in young & cool team in the city center
- Company events once a month (paintball, bubble soccer, etc.).
- Free catering from best restaurants every Friday
- Chilling out playing xBox games / board games / pool / soccer table
- Multisport Card
- Private health insurance / group life insurance