DescriptionInstapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
As our Software Tester you will be responsible for:
- Testing changes implemented by developers
- Reporting amendments to functionalities
- Creating test scenarios based on functional specifications
- At least 1 year experience as a Software Tester or similar position
- Technical aptitude or background (preferably with experience in test automation)
- Attention to detail and the ability to triage and diagnose complex issues in application testing
- Good knowledge of English (you will be working with our team from USA, Romania on a daily basis + documentation)
- Fluent Polish is a must
- Knowledge of API testing tools (SOAP UI, Postman, Insomnia)
- Knowledge of JIRA and TestRail
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and / or Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG will be an additional asset
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in Instapage's office in Białystok/Poland on a regular basis.
The process will be relaunched in January 2019. Feel free to submit your application, we will contact you within 3 months.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Extremely competitive salary
- Shared equity ownership (that’s right, you will own a part of the company)
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly Conference / Workshop budget
- United States (San Francisco, California) Exchange Program After One Year
- Awesome working conditions: you'll be working in young & cool team in the city center
- Company events once a month (paintball, bubble soccer, etc.).
- Monday breakfasts and catering from best restaurants every Friday
- Chilling out playing xBox games / board games / pool / soccer table
- Multisport Card
- Private health insurance / group life insurance