Customer Success Manager
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
You will be joining our Customer Success department and your position will be key to our growth strategy. Join a fresh team of 4 customer success managers and work closely with our enterprise customers helping them use Instapage to its full potential.
- Drive the early success phase for our new customers and ensure a positive and productive start to a long relationship
- Own overall relationship of assigned customer accounts, which includes being responsible for customer on-boarding, training, developing innovative solutions, increasing user acquisition and engagement, and ensuring retention and up-sells
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Instapage best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient
- Proactively outline customer critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Proactively coach and guide customers to engage in best practices that enable them to succeed with the platform
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to offer customers a consistently high-quality experience with the Instapage brand
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each enterprise customer
- Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement and product use expansion
- Identify at risk accounts and minimize monthly and annual churn rates
- Identify upsell opportunities and work with Sales to drive additional revenue from customers.
- Act as point of escalation to ensure effective resolution to all account issues
- Occasionally travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop an Instapage on-boarding process
- Minimum 2 years of software support experience.
- 2+ years in a SaaS environment
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven Experience with Application / Internet-Based Customer Support.
- Prior to Hire - Full Understanding of Customer Success / Community Engagement.
- Ability to (after initial training) self-manage and work within multiple systems efficiently; Zendesk, Asana, Stripe and others.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once and work with non-internet savvy people in an application-based environment.
- Progressive personal and business related ideas.
- Not easily upset, frustrated, or flustered.
- Love of learning and teaching.
- Ability to effectively research and monitor upcoming and current internet marketing trends.
- A comprehensive understanding of Internet Marketing, A/B testing, Landing Page Optimization, and data-driven principles
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours and WFH days
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Lunch and snacks/drinks every day
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis.