Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
As our Database Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Improve MySQL and MongoDB databases efficiency
- Validate configuration
- Reviewing queries created by developers for system efficiency
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance and Developers in order to create and maintain procedures
- Help maintaining system stability by solving problems with databases
- Create documentation of best practices for teams
- At least 2 years of experience in maintaining relational and non-relational databases
- Very good MySQL and MongoDB knowledge
- Ability to organize your time very well
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- At least communicative English skills
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in Instapage's office in Białystok/Poland on a regular basis.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Extremely competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- United States (San Francisco, California) Exchange Program After One Year
- Awesome working conditions: you'll be working in young & cool team in the city center
- Company events once a month (paintball, bubble soccer, etc.).
- Free catering from best restaurants every Friday
- Chilling out playing xBox games / board games / pool / soccer table
- Multisport Card
- Private health insurance / group life insurance