About InstapageInstapage is the first and only Advertising Conversion Cloud™
Our solution helps marketing teams increase advertising conversion by enabling the creation, personalization, and optimization of landing page experiences at scale. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Personalization, Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.
In 2017 Instapage launched our Enterprise Solution and have received excellent initial traction, as we’ve acquired over 400 Enterprise customers in the last 24 months, while growing the Sales team from 0-20 members. With multiple exciting product releases and a recently-closed Series A round of funding, we’re accelerating our revenue growth and are looking to bring on some talented closers.
As an Account Executive at Instapage, you will help the company meet and exceed revenue goals. You will identify and understand prospects’ needs and pain-points, educate them on the Instapage value proposition, and close long-term partnerships.
Working a combination of inbound and outbound opportunities, Account Executives will sell the Instapage Enterprise Solution to marketing executives at mid-market and Enterprise-size companies.
- Work the full sales cycle (discovery, product demos, negotiations) and close a high volume of annual Enterprise deals with mid-market and Enterprise prospects.
- Consistently beat your MRR quota and generate and maintain a high volume of qualified pipeline
- Log all activity in Salesforce, maintaining clean data and accurate forecasts across all of your opportunities.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop customized pitches, demos, and overall sales strategy, based on the learnings you achieve from your high volume of sales cycles.
- Work with Customer Success to ensure that new customers you close have a smooth onboarding process and become long-term partners of Instapage.
- Achieve mastery of the Instapage platform and become an expert in the post-click optimization space.
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 4 years experience in a closing role at a B2B Saas organization
- Experience selling to C-level, VPs, and Directors in the marketing function
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM. Superb organization skills, attention to detail, and diligence with logging all activity in CRM.
- Expert Communicator-Ability to pitch effectively over live calls, voicemail, email and online presentations
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Experience working with landing pages, online advertising, digital marketing
- A strong rolodex of marketing executives
- Startup experience
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours and WFH days
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Lunch and snacks/drinks every day
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Commuter Benefits and FSA
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #4 Highest Rated Private Cloud Companies to Work For by Battery Ventures
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis.