Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale.
With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping companies like eBay, Verizon, HelloFresh and 15,000+ more customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
The Instapage team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us build innovative products for digital marketers and advertisers. You’ll be joining a dynamic and fast-paced team and collaborate closely with engineering, UX design, UX research, and analytics to build products that customers will love.
You’ll be a good fit if
- You’re a creative thinker who loves solving complex problems
- You work best collaboratively across different teams. You bring the best out of your team members and will do whatever it takes to make your product successful.
- You can see the big-picture and think strategically about our customer’s problems
- You can provide clarity and focus to a team when facing ambiguous problems
- You have strong written and communication skills with an ability to clearly state customer problems
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years hands-on product management experience
- Experience working with software engineering, product design and UX research teams.
- Experience building internet technologies and saas products.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in adtech or martech a plus
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours and WFH days
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Lunch and snacks/drinks every day
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a locker room/showers.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Commuter Benefits and FSA
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness