Product Manager (Integrations)
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale.
With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping companies like eBay, Verizon, HelloFresh and 15,000+ more customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
The Instapage team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us build a robust and reliable integrations ecosystem. You’ll be working closely with large global companies like Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot and MailChimp to develop deep partnerships and solutions that will enable our customers to turn ad clicks into revenue. You’ll also be developing a long term roadmap to expose Instapage’s API platform publicly to allow our customers to pull actionable insights to make data driven decisions.
You’ll be a good fit if
- You’re a creative thinker who loves solving complex problems
- You work best collaboratively across different teams. You bring the best out of your team members and will do whatever it takes to make your product successful.
- You can see the big-picture and think strategically about our customer’s problems
- You can provide clarity and focus to a team when facing ambiguous problems
- You aren’t afraid of rolling up your sleeves and diving into API documentation
- You have strong written and communication skills with an ability to clearly state customer problems
- Undergraduate degree (preferably technical)
- 3+ years hands-on product management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced agile environment
- Experience building internet technologies and Saas products.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing products integrated with 3rd party APIs a plus
- Experience working on martech or adtech tools a plus
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits and FSA
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.