Director of Paid Media
At Instapage we are creating a new category called post-click optimization. Our solution helps marketing teams increase advertising conversions through the creation, personalization, and optimization of post-click experiences at scale.
Why do we care about this? Digital advertising is already a $270B global market and yet less than 4% of advertising clicks turn into conversions. We’re fixing that.
Our team is on a mission to make digital advertising experiences more relevant and effective for everyone.
We're looking for an experienced Director of Paid Media who is passionate about tapping into the tremendous potential of digital advertising to deliver value and achieve revenue goals.
You will be responsible for developing our digital advertising strategy, managing/optimizing our media spend, and collaborating with other teams to have the right content developed for paid campaigns.
You will manage our digital advertising agency relationship and resources to create high-return advertising funnels to increase brand awareness and achieve revenue and pipeline targets. You will be responsible for acquisition targets for our self-serve business and pipeline targets for our enterprise business. You must have expertise in digital advertising across all major ad platforms, deep understanding of ad/media performance metrics and optimization.
- Develop digital advertising plans to create brand awareness, drive signups, and achieve revenue and pipeline goals for both our self-serve as well as enterprise businesses.
- Create paid plans for our integrated marketing campaigns that include product launches, marketing campaigns, events, webinars, gated assets and more.
- Manage our digital advertising budget to achieving key revenue targets.
- Manage the digital advertising agency relationship and resources.
- Drive revenue growth and customer acquisition by increasing customer base through various tactics including: prospecting, retargeting, account-based advertising, paid media, and brand advertising.
- Drive a culture of experimentation and optimization through ongoing segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, targeting, and conversion optimization.
- Continually measure performance and optimize for ROAS across ad creative, messaging and channels to improve conversion rates including regular reporting to senior leadership.
- 8+ years leading digital advertising efforts for B2C (primarily) and B2B
- 3+ years experience directly managing a team and working with digital agencies
- Experience with large advertising budgets (millions per year)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a technical field
- Expertise using Google Ads (Display, Search, Video), Google Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, retargeting platforms, and ABM platforms
- Deep understanding of digital marketing tactics including SEO/SEM, PPC/Display.
- Natural understanding of key marketing and advertising principles (multi-touch attribution, customer segmentation, personalization, value proposition, creative design, and A/B Testing)
- Metrics and results-driven mindset with strong project management approach and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journey maps, personas, messaging and positioning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify, set up, and use modern marketing tools
- Ability to meet fast deadlines with quick turnarounds
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in the Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours and WFH days
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Lunch and snacks/drinks every day
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Commuter Benefits and FSA
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.