Full Stack PHP Developer (Warsaw)
With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform online. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
Instapage has grown from 3 to over 120 employees in the past 3 years and we're just getting started.
Our web application is used by 600,000 users all over the world, mainly from the USA and Canada. We are following current programming trends and working on improving our solutions. If you are seeking for a place where you can develop your skills, be a part of an ambitious team and work on challenging projects, you won't find a better place to pursue your career than Instapage.
As our Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for:
- Working with Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Working with Service Workers
- Improving page speed and overall performance of our website and landing pages using Google Cloud CDN
- Improving deployment and servers architecture with help of DevOps team
- Adding SEO improvements
- Adding new CMS integrations using RESTful API and Knockout.js
- Improving architecture of the core of our CMS Plugins system
- Adding new endpoints to RESTful API
- Working with Customer Support team to improve CMS plugins to work properly on different client environments
- Very good knowledge of PHP
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Good knowledge of English (you will be working with our team from USA, Romania on a daily basis + documentation)
- Experience in SEO and performance optimization will be a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress, Drupal, AMP, Knockout.js, GIT, Gulp and SCRUM methodology will be an additional asset
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in Instapage's office in Warsaw/Poland on a regular basis.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Extremely competitive salary
- Shared equity ownership (that’s right, you will own a part of the company)
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly Conference / Workshop budget
- United States (San Francisco, California) Exchange Program After One Year
- Awesome working conditions: you'll be working in young & cool team in the city center
- Company events once a month (paintball, bubble soccer, etc.).
- Free catering from best restaurants every Friday
- Chilling out playing xBox games / board games / table tennis, soccer table
- Multisport Card
- Private health insurance / group life insurance