Sales Development Representative
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
As a Sales Development Representative at Instapage, you will help the company meet and exceed revenue goals by generating and qualifying a high volume of outbound Enterprise opportunities. You will build out targeted prospecting lists, run a high volume of outreach, make connections with decision makers at companies that fit our Ideal Customer Profile, and generate new business opportunities for the Enterprise Sales team. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to jumpstart a career in Saas sales, as there will be a strong opportunity for career growth as Instapage scales our Enterprise Sales efforts.
- Working with the Enterprise Sales team, develop targeted lists of prospect companies and individuals.
- Run a high volume of outreach to your targets across all channels, with the goal of scheduling introductory discovery calls.
- Prepare detailed preparation notes for each Discovery Call generated and strategize with the Enterprise Sales team on each new target.
- Attain and exceed monthly quotas for Qualified Opportunities generated.
- Log all activity in Salesforce, maintaining clean and detailed data.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to share learnings from the field and to help define the most effective processes and strategy for the Sales team to achieve our aggressive targets.
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong desire to develop a career in Saas sales
- High energy with Hustling DNA
- Experience in sales or related business experience
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
- Coachable and eager to learn and improve based on constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, email and in-person
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Flexibility- Instapage is just building out our Enterprise Sales team and process so there will be a lot of learning on the go and iteration on our process and strategy, you’ll need to be able to roll with the punches.
- Previous Saas Sales Development experience
- Experience working with landing pages, online advertising, digital marketing
- Startup experience
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM.
NOTE: This role is open to local candidates only!
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing marketing technology company.
- Nearly a thousand new businesses joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Lunch everyday
- An office conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Yearly promotional opportunities based on performance