With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform online. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
Instapage has grown from 3 to over 120 employees in the past 3 years and we're just getting started.
Our web application is used by 400,000 users all over the world, mainly from the USA and Canada. We are following current programming trends and working on improving our solutions. If you are seeking for a place where you can develop your skills, be a part of an ambitious team and work on challenging projects, you won't find a better place to pursue your career than Instapage.
As our Software Tester you will be responsible for:
- Testing changes implemented by developers
- Reporting amendments to functionalities
- Creating test scenarios based on functional specifications
- Technical aptitude or background (preferably with experience in test automation)
- Attention to detail and the ability to triage and diagnose complex issues in application testing
- Good knowledge of English (you will be working with our team from USA, Romania on a daily basis + documentation)
- Knowledge of API testing tools (SOAP UI, Postman, Insomnia)
- Knowledge of JIRA and TestRail
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and / or Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG will be an additional asset
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in Instapage's office in Białystok/Poland on a regular basis.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Extremely competitive salary
- Shared equity ownership (that’s right, you will own a part of the company)
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly Conference / Workshop budget
- United States (San Francisco, California) Exchange Program After One Year
- Awesome working conditions: you'll be working in young & cool team in the city center
- Company events once a month (paintball, bubble soccer, etc.).
- Monday breakfasts and catering from best restaurants every Friday
- Chilling out playing xBox games / board games / pool / soccer table
- Multisport Card
- Private health insurance / group life insurance