Customer Success Agent
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale.
With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
If working to make the largest impact on the advertising industry since Google sounds like your type of thing, come join us!
- Learning and mastering Instapage inside out.
- Resolving customer inquiries and answering questions by email and live chat.
- Help build and update our Help Center.
- Positive attitude.
- A keen interest in technology and internet marketing.
- Passionate about writing and a real grammar-freak.
- Available to work night shifts and weekends if needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Application / Internet-Based Customer Support.
- Prior to Hire - Full Understanding of Customer Support / Community Engagement.
- Ability to (after initial training) self-manage and work within multiple systems efficiently.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once and work with non-internet savvy people in an application based environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of Internet Marketing, A/B testing, Landing Page Optimization, and data-driven principles.
- Progressive personal and business related ideals.
- Not easily upset, frustrated, or flustered.
- Love of learning and teaching, ability to effective research and monitor upcoming and current internet marketing trends.
- Bonus Credentials: Affiliate Marketing / Sales Background; Previous Entrepreneurial Efforts; Google AdWords certification; Google Analytics certification; experience with websites or blogs, and a love for technology and customer support.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Ability to make your own schedule the majority of the time.
- Work from home policy
- A bright office with a ton of perks such as access to a private gym, sauna, pool and game room.
- Office exchange program with our US and Polish teams
- Educational budget for career development
- Internal training sessions
- Full access to various tools for learning: Lynda, Skillshare, Code Academy, Treehouse
- Breakfast, coffee, tea included
- 7card/on-site massage
- Lounge area with Xbox One
- Pizza day and soup day every other week
Join an exceptional team of young people with a deep passion for success & fun!