Full Stack Developer
With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform online. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
Instapage has grown from 3 to over 120 employees in the past 3 years and we're just getting started.
Our web application is used by 600,000 users all over the world, mainly from the USA and Canada. We are following current programming trends and working on improving our solutions. If you are seeking for a place where you can develop your skills, be a part of an ambitious team and work on challenging projects, you won't find a better place to pursue your career than Instapage.
You will be working very close to Chief Architect and your work will have big impact how our system will look like.
As our Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for:
• Research and prototyping of new micro-services
• Development and maintenance of application's API
• Development of and maintenance of our system monitoring
• Adding new integrations to the system: API & user-side
• Cloud Services research
- Good knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Good knowledge of PHP will be a plus
- Good knowledge of English (you will be working with our team from USA, Romania on a daily basis + documentation)
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of Typescript, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform or AWS will be an additional asset.
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in Instapage's office in Białystok/Poland on a regular basis.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- You will be on top of new technologies with plenty of time for research and prototyping
- Extremely competitive salary
- Shared equity ownership (that’s right, you will own a part of the company)
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly conference / workshop budget for continuing education
- United States (San Francisco, California) Exchange Program After One Year
- Awesome working conditions: you'll be working in young & cool team in the city center
- Company events once a month (paintball, bubble soccer, etc.).
- Free catering from best restaurants every Friday
- Chilling out playing xBox games / board games / pool / soccer table
- Multisport Card
- Private health insurance / group life insurance