At Instapage we are creating a new category called post-click optimization. Our solution helps marketing teams increase advertising conversions through the creation, personalization, and optimization of post-click experiences at scale.
Why do we care about his? Digital advertising is already a $2750B global market and yet less than 4% of advertising clicks turn into conversions. We’re fixing that.
Our team is on a mission to make digital advertising experiences more relevant and effective for everyone.
As a Marketing Coordinator at Instapage, you will own the campaign launch processes for our campaigns, and project manage creative for all channels. You will have the opportunity to contribute to integrated marketing campaigns to create brand awareness, launch new products, and enable a growing marketing team to scale. You will collaborate and communicate with product marketing, demand gen, brand, advertising, customer success, product, and sales teams. You will be responsible for delivering campaigns on time, on brief, and on budget. This is a great opportunity to learn the various aspects of marketing and get hands-on experience.
- Own the campaign launch and project management process for marketing campaigns and programs
- Collaborate with campaign owner to create launch plan and campaign brief
- Create project plans on project management tool, assign owners and deadlines and manage the launch process
- Proactively manage and stay on top of launch deliverables, deadlines, dependencies, and handoffs
- Manage communications with remote design and front-end teams
- Organize and run weekly status meetings to track progress and communicate with team members to ensure alignment
- Be the liaison between the different teams involved in launches
- Manage scope, budget, and timelines for launch deliverables
- Contribute to any projects or campaigns as the need arises
- Undergraduate degree
- 1 - 3 years experience in a marketing role
- A basic understanding of the various marketing functions like product marketing, demand gen, and brand
- Thrive on getting things done
- Excellent organization and time management skills, attention to detail
- Self-motivated, and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- High growth with nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits and FSA
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- Conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.