Inside Sales Representative
At Instapage we offer the most powerful landing page platform for marketing teams and agencies. With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform on the market. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
As an Inside Sales Representative at Instapage, you will help the company meet and exceed revenue goals by closing a high volume of mid-market deals and qualifying inbound Enterprise opportunities. You will identify and understand customer needs, educate them on the Instapage value proposition, and close long-term deals.
Instapage currently receives almost 1,000 signups/day through our self-service plans. We are making the move upmarket and targeting large businesses with annual Enterprise packages, that feature widely expanded functionality, as well as a hands-on Customer Success program. The Inside Sales Representative will be focused on filtering through the high volume of inbound leads to find and qualify prospects for Instapage’s Enterprise solution. The ISR will initially qualify Enterprise prospects for the Director of Sales to close, before transitioning into closing mid-market deals, and then eventually into closing Enterprise partnerships.
- Qualify a high volume of Enterprise opportunities over email and introductory calls from Instapage’s current user-base, as well as the ~1k new signups each day
- Work the full sales cycle and close a high volume of annual deals with mid-market prospects.
- Log all activity in Salesforce, maintaining clean data and accurate forecasts across all of your opportunities.
- Work with the Director of Sales and the Marketing team to develop customized pitches, demos, and overall sales strategy, based on the learnings you achieve from your high volume of sales cycles.
- Work with the Director of Sales to define the most effective processes and strategy for the Sales team to achieve our aggressive targets.
- Work with Customer Success to ensure that new customers you close have a smooth onboarding process and become long-term partners of Instapage.
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience running a high-volume of prospecting phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Experience in sales development/lead generation for a Saas Company
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM. Superb organization skills, attention to detail, and diligence with logging all activity in CRM.
- Ability to pitch effectively over live calls, voicemail, email and online presentations
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Flexibility- Instapage is just building out our Enterprise Sales team and process so there will be a lot of learning on the go and iteration on our process and strategy, you’ll need to be able to roll with the punches.
- Experience working with landing pages, online advertising, digital marketing
- Experience working the full sales cycle and closing Saas deals
- Startup experience
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing marketing technology company.
- Nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Flexible work hours.
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- 100 work from home hours per year.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania).
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA (comes with a bay view and gym).
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.).
- Yearly promotional opportunities based on performance