Senior Graphic / Visual Designer
With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform online. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
You'll be responsible for:
- Designing stunning landing pages for our paid advertising.
- Designing marketing materials consistent with our brand image.
- Creating web graphics / illustrations.
- Designing and thinking through acquisition campaign series.
- Creating web ads for social, display, etc.
- Designing 1–2 email campaigns weekly
- Collaborating with Creative/Marketing/Engineering teams
- Helping with one of projects (website, knowledge base, etc.)
**For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio***
- Advanced Adobe Illustration / Photoshop / InDesign skills
- Love pixel perfect modern design and capable of producing it.
- Passionate for keeping things simple.
- Ability to work on multiple product sides
- Email marketing experience
- Strong typography skills
- Motion work a plus
- 3–5 years professional relevant experience
- Light front-end development work a plus
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing marketing technology company.
- Nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in the heart of SOMA.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Yearly promotional opportunities based on performance