Director of Demand Generation
At Instapage we offer the most powerful landing page platform for marketing teams and agencies. With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform on the market. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
As the Director of Demand Generation at Instapage, you will be responsible for creating demand for the Instapage platform, generating qualified leads for Sales and achieving revenue goals for our self-served SaaS products. You will develop the strategy to target prospective buyers, create awareness, generate leads and nurture them to purchase. You will be constantly evaluating latest growth technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed pipeline and revenue goals. You will own lead generation across all growth channels including paid media, email, affiliates, website and events.
- Develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Collaborate with Sales to create MQL and pipeline goals, develop and maintain a mutually agreed upon lead scoring methodology, and continually tweak processes to increase lead quantity and quality
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable and healthy demand gen engine
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
- Continually optimize campaigns and processes to minimize cost of lead and customer acquisition while maximizing profits and margins
- Collaborate with the Content, Brand, Product Marketing and other teams to create a rich demand gen asset roadmap to attract a qualified audience to our owned, earned and paid properties like the blog, whitepapers, ebooks, data reports, webinars, infographics, guest posts, syndicated content etc.
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of channel experts
- Create the growth strategy to achieve revenue goals for self-serve B2B SaaS products
- Create campaigns for all stages of the funnel that includes generating net new leads, nurturing them to generate MQLs, creating bottom-funnel programs to convert MQLs to opportunities, provide late-stage opportunity support to help close deals, and developing advocacy programs to achieve high retention
- Establish shared metrics and analytics with Sales to understand and improve Marketing’s contribution to the Sales funnel
- Collaborate with Sales to develop lead, pipeline and revenue forecasts
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a multi-channel demand gen role for B2B SaaS products
- 3 years of experience working with a Sales team, delivering qualified leads and pipeline
- Data-driven leader that has experience developing a KPI framework, optimizing metrics and tracking performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of marketing automation, Salesforce, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence and ROI
- Deep expertise in growth channels like paid media, email, website, affiliates and more
- Self-motivated, and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills Superb organization skills and attention to detail
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing marketing technology company.
- Nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania).
- A bright office, conveniently located in the heart of SOMA.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.).
- Yearly promotional opportunities based on performance.