Human Resources Manager (HR Manager)
At Instapage we offer the most powerful landing page platform for marketing teams and agencies. With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform on the market. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BONUS: Experience using Zenefits, Gusto, Asana, Slack, G Suite
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing marketing technology company.
- Nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Flexible work hours.
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- 100 work from home hours per year.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania).
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA (comes with a bay view and gym).
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.).
- Yearly promotional opportunities based on performance.