Full Stack PHP Developer
Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale. With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns. A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
As our Full Stack PHP Developer you will be responsible for:
• Development and maintenance of application's API
• Managing functions such as log in, registration, payments etc.
• Managing and adding new integrations to our system. Our integrations currently include: Typekit, Google Fonts, Stripe
- Very good knowledge of PHP 7
- Experience with at least one of object-oriented PHP frameworks (ZF, Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon, or similar)
- Good knowledge of English (you will be working with our team from USA, Romania on a daily basis + documentation)
- GIT and SCRUM methodology will be an additional asset
Knowledge of node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, Docker and deployment systems will be an additional asset.
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in Instapage's office in Białystok/Poland on a regular basis.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Extremely competitive salary
- Shared equity ownership (that’s right, you will own a part of the company)
- Flexible work hours
- United States (San Francisco, California) Exchange Program After One Year
- Awesome working conditions: you'll be working in young & cool team in the city center
- Company events once a month (paintball, bubble soccer, etc.).
- Free catering from best restaurants every Friday
- Chilling out playing xBox games / board games / pool / soccer table
- Multisport Card
- Private health insurance / group life insurance