Director/Head of Professional Services
At Instapage we offer the most powerful landing page platform for marketing teams and agencies. With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we're the fastest-growing landing page platform on the market. We're on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
As the first Professional Services (PS) hire at Instapage, you will have the rare opportunity to build from the ground up the PS function for a fast growing and disruptive company. As the head of Professional Services, you will help our customers realize the maximum ROI with the Instapage platform, and help the company build a profitable services practice that supports our core business and expands our revenue potential. You will develop a high-quality, predictable, and repeatable delivery model for implementation, consulting and managed services, that maximizes bill-ability, delivery quality (NPS), and revenue.
- Build an efficient and repeatable services delivery model
- Develop the internal processes needed to execute the delivery model
- Build a team of services professionals that have varied set of skills to address the technical, process, relationship management, and creative requirements
- Define professional service offerings and manage the team implementing our enterprise solutions ensuring all projects are staffed, get delivered on time and within budget, and with the highest customer satisfaction
- Deliver implementation, onboarding, integration, consulting, and managed services to help customers realize the full potential of the Instapage platform
- Develop, track, manage and continuously optimize, key metrics like billability, NPS, profitability, attach rate, margins and revenue
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams to secure the resources needed to ensure smooth customer engagements
- Consult with customers to understand their marketing ecosystem, architect a solution, and engage with them to deliver the solution
Evangelize best practices by educating customers and becoming their trusted advisor
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 to 5 years as a PS manager/director or customer success manager
- Proven success as a professional services leader that has led SaaS deployments in mid to large size companies
- Has experience offering implementation, integration and consultation services to clients
- Excellent client relationship and project management skills
- Experience offering solutions architecture and consulting
- Technical background in SaaS integrations, APIs and customizations
- Self-motivated, and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing and advertising
- A data-driven work ethic
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
BONUS: Marketing agency experience
We are open to local candidates only! You'll need to work in Instapage San Francisco office on a regular basis.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing marketing technology company
- Competitive salary
- Shared equity ownership
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in the heart of SOMA.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed
- Commuter Benefits
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Yearly promotional opportunities based on performance